General – Terms and Conditions
1. All clients that make bookings with Personal Pet Services will be deemed to have accepted Personal Pet Services Terms and Conditions as laid out here at the time of booking.
2. Personal Pet Services will not confirm any booking until a consultation has been carried out with the client, with full details of client’s requirements.
3. Personal Pet Services do not operate on the following days: Bank Holidays including Christmas Day, Boxing Day and New Years Day, however requests can be made. (excludes Overnight Pet Care and Pet Home Visits).
4. The client must provide all items necessary for pets to be adequately cared for in the client’s absence. (food, medication, leads, tags, collars, cat litter etc). Should pets require any additional supplies whilst in the care of Personal Pet Services, these will be purchased and added to the invoice.
5. The client must provide Personal Pet Services with the name and contact number of two people capable of making a decision relating to the pet(s) in an emergency. If the contacts are not available, Personal Pet Services reserves the right to consult with a veterinary surgeon and then make a decision based on the best interest of the animal. Personal Pet Services are not liable for any of the vets fees.
6. Personal Pet Services must be alerted to any behavioural problems with your pets at the time of booking. Failure to do so may result in the decline of any future bookings. Personal Pet Services request that the client notify them of any changes in the dogs behaviour or health.
7. The 10% discount for a block booking Monday-Friday strictly only applies to dog walking.
8. Personal Pet Services will give clients a minimum of 4 weeks notice prior to taking holiday, we will endeavour to arrange cover, however sometimes this is not possible.
9. Mileage within 3 miles of Monmouth Shire Hall (NP25 3DY) is free, mileage beyond 3 miles of Monmouth Shire Hall (NP25 3DY) is 50p per mile.
Dog Walking – Terms and Conditions
1. All dogs being exercised must be fully vaccinated and on a regular flea and worm control regime.
2. Bitches in season will not be accepted on a group dog walk.
3. All dogs being walked will undergo a 1 week trial period to ensure that they are adequately trained and socialised.
4. Personal Pet Services reserves the right to cancel at any time and with immediate effect if the dog does not respond well to the walker and/or other dogs.
5. The client must supply suitable leads and collars for their dog.
6. All dogs will be exercised on a lead unless prior agreement has been reached with Personal Pet Services and a disclaimer form has been signed.
7. Personal Pet Services are not liable for the loss of the dog, any injury caused to the dog or any damage the dog causes whilst walked off the lead.
8. The walker will apply personal judgment and cut short a walk or cancel if necessary because of extreme weather conditions (ie heat, thunder storms) for the safety of both the dogs and the walker, if so the walk will be not be charged.
Pet Home Visits, House & Pet Sitting, Dog Boarding & Day Care – Terms and Conditions
1. All dogs and cats must be fully vaccinated and on a regular flea and worm control regime.
2. If medication is to be administered, clear instructions must be given during the consultation and an authorisation signature is required.
3. The client must provide all items necessary for your pet to be adequately cared for in the clients absence.
4. Personal Pet Services will properly dispose of pet waste, however the client shall ensure there is an appropriate supply of bags and cleaning equipment for that purpose and indicate their preferred method / location of disposal for House & Pet Sitting.
5.The client shall provide sufficient food, litter/sawdust and any treats for their pet for the duration of the service.
6. Personal Pet Services will keep the clients house, pet and pet equipment in a clean and tidy state as found and will only provide services agreed specifically and listed in the service agreement.
7. Personal Pet Services shall clean up after your pet to the best of their ability.
8. For House Sitting, the client shall make available cleaning materials in the event of any ‘accidents’ within their property.
9.For house Sitting, the client should leave their thermostat settings within a normal comfortable range. If the house temperature is outside of this range, Personal Pet Services will adjust the thermostat to ensure the health and comfort of your pet.
10. Sleeping arrangements for both Personal Pet Services and your pets will be made during the initial consultation.
11. Personal Pet Services will provide their own food and drink (non-alcoholic) and only use appliances in your home with prior permission.
12. Personal Pet Services will make adequate steps to ensure your home is safe and secure in your absence, however Personal Pet Services cannot be held responsible for any burglaries or accidents caused by your pet(s).
13. For House & Pet Sitting and Dog Boarding, clients will be charged 24hrs payment per night even if arrival/departure hours are shortened by the client.
14. Dog bedding will be provided by Personal Pet Services for the Dog Boarding and Day Care, however if you wish, you may bring your own.
15. Dog food and instructions will need to be provided by the client.
16. For Dog Boarding and Day Care, your dog MUST be neutered.
Pet Taxi – Terms and Conditions
1. Clients must notify the veterinary surgery or groomers that Personal Pet Services will be attending the appointment on their behalf and ensure that arrangements for payment have been made with the vet or groomers prior to the appointment.
2. Please note that due to taxi licensing regulations, I sadly cannot accept human passengers.